Generating postage label for packages with Shipd app
Follow the below steps to generate a postage label. Start with entering sender and recipient details:
- Log in to your Shipd App
- On homepage, tap on Send
- Tap on '+' icon
- Enter the name of Sender and tap Continue
- Select Sender's Address from one of already added address from the list or click on Add New Address to enter a new address
- Enter Recipient's Name and tap Continue
- Select Recipient's Address from one of already added address from the list or click on Add New Address to enter a new address
- Enter Recipient's Email
Enter the best available package and shipment option:
- Select your Shipd Type
- Enter Weight and Measurements
- Weight unit can be change by tapping on pounds in description
- Measurement units can be changed by tapping on inches in description
You can also use Measure feature to capture the dimensions in AR
- From the Additional Options select the option of Signature if you'd like a confirmation from the recipient by taking their signature at time of delivery.
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the terms by tapping on the checkbox and tap on Continue
- From the list of options select one option of shipping, results can be sorted by varying price/speed by clicking on fastest in the description.
Complete your label generation process by completing the payment process:
- Select a payment method that is already associated with your account or enter a new one.
- On next screen confirm all details and tap on Continue.
- Your label will be generated successfully.
You can print this label by sharing it directly to a connected printer or sending via other share options available on your phone including email, messenger or cloud drives.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be glad to assist you.