All group items can be routed to a single recipient by assigning that recipient as the designated pick-up for the group.
You can set up designated pickups for a group by following the steps provided below:
1. Click on the 'Groups' tab from the 'Check Out' section of the app.
2. Select the group for which you need a designated pickup.
3. Tap on the icon at the bottom right to view options.
4. Tap on 'Group Details'.
5. Scroll down on the 'Group Details' screen and tap to add on 'Designated Pickups' to select recipients as designated pickups for all items for the group.
6. Tap on the recipients you wish to set as designated pickups from the recipient list.
Now only the designated pickups will receive notification emails for packages scanned for the group.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.