You can download the app on Android and iOS devices from the Google PlayStore and Apple App Store respectively. You can login to the Web Dashboard by using Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Downloading the App
To download the app on iOS, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the App Store and then search for 'PackageX Receive'.
2. Tap on the 'Get' button to download.
*Please note that all devices that support iOS 14 and above are compatible with the App.
To download the app on Android, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the Playstore app and search for 'PackageX Receive'.
2. Tap on the 'Install' button to download.
*Please note that all devices that support Android OS 7 and above are compatible with the App.
Logging in to the App and Web Dashboard
To log in to the app, follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the PackageX Receive app by tapping on it.
2. Enter your credentials and tap on 'Continue' to log in.
If you are logging in with a temporary password, you will be directed to the 'Set New Password' screen.
Simply type in your new password, type it again to confirm, and tap on 'continue'.
To log in from the Web Dashboard, follow the steps given below:
1. Search for https://portal.packagex.io/login
2. Enter your credentials and click on 'Sign In'
*Please note that you can use the Web Dashboard on the latest and up to 1 year old versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge
If you have not received your credentials, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to set them up for you.