You can enable email masking for your location from the settings section of the Web Dashboard.
To enable email masking for your location, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to 'Settings' from the side menu of the Web Dashboard
2. Click on 'Sender Email Verification'.
3. Fill out the sender email details and then click on 'Send'.
4. You will then receive an email containing a URL on the email address you have specified in the 'Sender Email Verification' section.
5. Copy the URL provided into the 'URL Verification' section, along with the 'from email'. Once done, click on 'Verify.'
6. All your verified emails will be displayed on the right-hand side of this section, under 'Verified Sender Emails.'
7. Once your URL has been verified, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can complete the email masking process for you.
Please note, you can enable email masking at both the tenant and building level.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help.