You can customize the information present in WhatsApp notifications sent out to your recipients from the locations section of the web dashboard.
To customize and set up your own WhatsApp templates, follow the steps provided below:
1. Click on 'Locations' from the side menu of the web dashboard.
2. Select the desired building for which you need your WhatsApp template customized. You can also search for your building by clicking on the icon next to the 'Name' column.
3. Once in the building details section, scroll down to the 'Notification Template' panel and select whichever template you need to change, for example, the 'Notify Template'.
4. Choose the option for 'WhatsApp'.
5. You can then edit the body of the Whatsapp template by specifying the location name, tracking number and Image URL.
6. Click on 'Save'.
Kindly note that the new template can take up to 24 hours to reflect. Till then, your previous template will be shared with recipients.