Item labels can be used to categorize your items. This will help while sorting them in the mailroom. You can add, or edit, custom item labels by going into app settings or by going into the 'Settings' section from the side menu of the Web Dashboard.
To edit item labels from the app, follow the steps given below:
1. Go into the settings section by tapping on the button at the top left of the checkout section.
2. From the settings screen, tap on 'Item Labels'.
3. On the 'Item Labels' section, press and hold any existing label to Edit or Delete it.
4. Enter the name for your Item Label in the popup box. When done editing item labels, tap on confirm to save your changes.
To add a new custom label, follow the steps provided below:
1. From the 'Settings' screen, tap on 'Item Labels'.
2. On the 'Item Labels' section, tap on 'Add New Label'.
3. Type in a name for your new label and then tap on 'Add' to save.
To add or edit item labels from the Web Dashboard, follow the steps provided below:
1. Click on 'Settings' from the side menu of the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Item Location & Labels'
3. Click on 'Add New' in the 'Labels' section to add a new label.
4. On the pop-up menu, enter the name for your label.
5. Click on 'Select Location' to choose the building to which you need to add the new label.
7. Click on 'Add'.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.