You can add recipients to a group by going into the group details. A group can be an organization that is working in your building. Any business packages with the organization's name can be detected by the PackageX Receive app.
To add a recipient to a group, follow the steps provided below:
1. Click on the 'Groups' tab on the 'Check Out' section of the app and select the group to which you want to add members.
2. Tap on the icon at the bottom right.
3. From the pop-up menu, tap on 'Group details'.
4. From the group details screen, tap on 'Group Recipients'.
5. Tap on the recipients you wish to add to the group from the recipient list.
6. Once selected, tap on 'Done', which will successfully add recipients to the group.
7. Then tap on 'Update Group'.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.