The user can change the recipient of the item to the recipient who has come to pick it up on their behalf right before checking the item out of the mailroom.
To pick up on behalf of a recipient, follow the steps provided below:
1. From the 'Check Out' section of the app, tap on the recipient whose item needs to be checked out.
2. Select the items that you need to check out by tapping on 'Select Items'.
3. Tap on 'Pickup'
4. On the collect signature screen, tap on the button.
5. From the 'Swap Recipient' screen, choose the recipient who has come to collect the item. You can also search for the desired recipient by typing in the search bar, or you can add a new recipient.
6. Collect the signature, and tap on 'Done' to check it out. A notification email will be sent out to the intended recipient as well as the recipient who came to pick it up on their behalf that their item has been checked out.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.