You have the ability to delete a user with a lower access level than yourself, through the web dashboard.
Follow the steps below:
- Go into the Users section of the web dashboard.
- Tap on theicon to delete the user.
- Once tapped, a prompt will open. Tap on Yes to confirm the user deletion.
1. The user with 'Operator' level access can not add/delete any user account.
2. A user (say a Manager level) can not add/delete another user with the same access level i.e Manager.
3. A user can only add/delete a user account whose access level is less than his. A Manager can only add/delete an Operator.
If you wish to delete a user with the same access level as you, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.