Once your recipients are notified of their items, they can request further actions on their items.
To forward a recipient's item, follow the steps provided below:
1. Go to the 'Items' section of the app and select the item requested to be forwarded. All items with forwarding requests will be marked with a yellow 'Forward' tag in the 'Items' section of the app.
2. From the item details, you can view the forward request details, such as the address, name, and desired shipping option.
3. Assign the carrier and tracking number to the item. If you wish, you can attach up to 4 images while forwarding an item by tapping on the icon at the top right of the scan. Tap on 'Forward'
4. Your item will be ready to be forwarded and will move into the 'Outbound' tab of the 'Items' section of the app. The recipient will also receive a notification that their item has been forwarded.
5. Once the delivery person comes to collect the package, go into the 'Outbound' tab of the 'Items' section and tap on the item.
6. Tap on the 'Dispatch' button at the bottom.
7. Collect the delivery person's name and signature on the 'Collect Signature' screen.
8. Tap on 'Done' to dispatch the item. The recipient will receive a notification that the package has been picked up by the delivery person.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.