If you have forgotten your account password, you can reset it from the web dashboard.
To reset your account password, follow the steps provided below:
1. From the sign-in page, click on 'Forgot your password?'.
2. Enter your registered email address and click on 'Send'.
3. You will be sent an email containing a six-digit code, which is used for verification. Make sure you search for the email in all folders (Junk/Spam) of your inbox. Once found, click on continue.
4. Enter the six-digit code to verify, and then proceed to reset your password by typing in a new one. Try to make sure your password contains at least one upper case letter, one numerical letter, and one special character to make the password secure.
5. Click on 'Continue' to save your new password.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.