Two-factor authentication can provide another layer of security for your account and can be set up from the web dashboard.
To enable two-factor authentication, follow the steps provided below:
1. Click on 'Settings' from the side menu of the web dashboard, and then click on 'Company Management'.
2. Click on 'Sign-in Options'.
3. Enable toggles for '2FA using email' or '2FA using phone number'. You can also turn them both on for different authentication options.
4. If you toggle on '2FA using phone number', enter your phone number in the pop-up box to verify.
5. On the next screen, enter the 2FA code received on your phone.
Note: The 2FA code expires in 60 seconds.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.