Any item that has been notified but has not been picked up after a specific period of time is tagged with an 'Overdue' status.
You can specify the number of days after which an item is marked as 'Overdue' by going into your 'Global Location Preferences' from the 'Settings' section of the PackageX Receive Web Dashboard.
To set the number of days after which an item is marked as 'Overdue', follow the steps provided below:
1. Click on 'Settings' from the side menu of the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Global Location Preferences'.
3. Scroll down to the 'Item Preferences' tab.
4. Enter the number of days after which you want your items to be marked as 'Overdue' once they are notified.
5. Click on 'Save Changes' at the top right to save your preferences.
Note: Any item in the mailroom pending for longer than 3 days is marked as 'Overdue'.
In case of any difficulty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you further.