If you scanned an Inbound Item accidentally using the Scan Outbound mode and also notified the recipient then you can follow the following steps:
Follow the below steps:
- After scanning an item and notifying the recipient from the app, open the Web Dashboard.
- Go into the Items section of the web dashboard.
- Tick the box for the item that was mistakenly scanned using the Scan Outbound mode.
- Tap on the red bin icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose one of the reasons and tap on Discard Item.
- Once the item has been discarded, you can rescan the package correctly using the Scan Inbound mode.
In case of any difficulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.